Download a copy of our Membership Application
print it, fill it out, and mail it with your check payable to Baltimore Ski Club, to:
BSC Membership Processing
3420 Cornwall Rd.
Baltimore, MD 21222
- The membership year runs from June 1st to May 31st
- Addresses and telephone numbers will be published annually in
the membership directory unless otherwise directed.
General Violation of the conduct policy is considered
to be an activity which brings discredit to the club and its members.
This will include, but not be limited to: using drugs, vandalizing
of property, grossly unsafe behavior or discourteous activity,
and drinking of alcoholic beverages by minors. Enforcement of
this policy is the responsibility of the trip/activity leader's
and assistant's: hereafter referred to as leader. In the absence
of the leader, this responsibility falls to the president or highest
ranking club officer present.
The following courses of action toward the offender
should be pursued as deemed necessary and/or appropriate by the
- Verbal warning
- Offender asked to leave activity/trip at earliest possible
- Advise proprietor and or authorities of the establishment
or transportation company to pursue their normal course of
action. This may include legal action against the offender.
If the offense has moved beyond verbal warning, the appropriate
committee should be notified as soon as possible. If the committee
deems appropriate the matter will be referred to the executive
The following courses of action are available to the executive council:
- No action.
- Verbal or written reprimand.
- Prohibition from attending all, or certain specified future
ski club trips or activities for a specified time or indefinitely.
- Revocation of membership for a specified time or permanently.
- Revocation as above; in addition, offender may not participate in any club trip or activity as a non-member.
- Take legal action.